Lighting fast accelerations, maximum carving, tight turns off the lip and re-entry… The MADEIRO boards are exceptionally lively under your feet to get the most out of every wave. These are the boards of our pro-team and are developed by our best riders.
Fast and easy to get moving when paddling, the take-off is super quick with instant acceleration down to the bottom turn with a very intuitive carving. These boards offer a perfect longitudinal balance so that you can really focus on the wave instead of worrying with the board.
No need to force or move your feet around to turn the board: everything is natural. It becomes easier to follow the progression of the wave and carve your lines.
The smaller sizes (< 8’0”) are genuine high performance surf boards, very well balanced and especially responsive to perform the most explosive surf.
The middle sizes (8’0”, 8’3”) offer a very dynamic behavior with enough volume to let all types of riders express themselves with some progressive and committed surf.
The larger sizes (8’5”, 8’8”) are very accessible wave boards with a lot of stability. They remain very responsive in the waves and offer a lot of possibilities for the heavier riders or those less experimented.
All boards come with 5 Futures fin boxes so they can be set both as Thruster or QUAD.
The BAMBOO DECK construction is available sizes from 8’0” to 8’8”. This robust construction has been proven for many years of production and offer a weight to resistance ratio with great reliability. The deck features a layer of bamboo to provide a tough impact and crushing resistance while the many layers of reinforcement on the bottom ensures solid strength.
The PRO CARBON construction is available on the whole range from 6’8” to 8’8”. The deck is built from layers of glass, bamboo and some bi-axial carbon fabrics. The bottom features an HD foam sandwich with glass layers and some bi-axial carbon fabrics. The brushed carbon finish ensures the weight remains minimal.
This construction brings an impressive resistance to the MADEIRO range combined with absolute light weight. These boards feature an amazing strength to weight ratio and remain amongst the highest performing and lightest boards on the market.
- 6’8 X 23.5 – 56L – PRO CARBON construction only – 5.5kgs* carbon
- 7’2 X 24 – 70L – PRO CARBON construction only – 5.8kgs* carbon
- 7’5 X 26 – 79L – PRO CARBON construction only – 6.3kgs* carbon
- 7’7 X 26.5 – 83 L – PRO CARBON construction only – 6.5kgs* carbon
- 7’9 X 28 – 90L – PRO CARBON construction only – 6.8kgs* carbon
- 8’0 x 29 – 100L – PRO CARBON & Bamboo Deck constructions – 7kgs* carbon – 7’5kgs* bamboo deck
- 8’3 x 30 – 110L – PRO CARBON & Bamboo Deck constructions – 7.3kgs* carbon- 7’8kgs* bamboo deck
- 8’5 x 31.5 – 125L – PRO CARBON & Bamboo Deck constructions – 7’8kgs* carbon- 8’5kgs* bamboo deck
- 8’8 x 33 – 140 L – PRO CARBON & Bamboo Deck constructions – 8.4kgs* carbon – 9’1kgs* bamboo deck
- *Indicative value, subjected to variation